VOLUNTEER FOR A MISSION
Our trips to Ile-a-Vache Haiti focus on volunteer work, adventure and tourism. Our volunteers have the opportunity to participate in various school projects and an orphanage, as well as exploring beautiful island sights and immersing themselves in Haitian culture. It is a truly eye-opening experience! Anyone who loves to travel and at the same time wants to make a difference in the world is welcome to come.
Next trip to Ile-a-Vache, Haiti
- Lodging and meals: Village Vacances www.villagevacances.com
- Visit and conduct projects with a local school: Ecole du Village www.ecoleduvillage.org
- Visit and deliver donations to a local Orphanage: Works of St Francis
- Visit self sustainable projects: organic farm / bakery
- Activities: swimming, canoeing, visit nearby island, snorkeling, fishing, kite flying and soccer with island kids
*Highschoolers and college students receive community hours for the volunteer work at the orphanage and school.
For more information:
Gallery of Previous Trips
Click on thumbnails to enlarge.